Friday 8 June 2012

Lust List

The wedding dress edition.

No, not my wedding dress, silly. I'm not planning on doing that again. No, this is for by brother's wedding in July. He's getting married in Barcelona and I'm beside myself with excitement for many reasons. The first, and most obvious is that I get to see my big  brother marry a truly lovely girl who makes him very happy. Also, we get to have a holiday (yay!) if the darned passport comes through in time. Lets not talk about the passport.

But...I also get to buy a pretty new dress, something I don't get to do very often. They have an informal dress code and it's going to be very hot so I've been keeping my beady eye out for floaty, summery, colourful dresses and here's what I have so far...

Janet dress, Coast

Butterfly print Maxi dress, Oasis
Tahiti dress, French Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment