Monday 27 February 2012

A little insight

This is lots of fun. I was tagged by Charlotte, now it's my turn...
THE RULES

1. Post these rules

2. Post 11 random things about yourself

3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you

4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag

5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!



11 Random things...

1. I want a horse so badly
2. My favourite song is 'Romeo and Juliet' by Dire Straits
3. Until I had children I had never changed a nappy
4. I can play the flute (badly)
5. I lived in Dubai for 2 years when I was 18
6. I have a massive crush on Jon Bon Jovi
7. I can touch my nose with my tongue
8. I'm terrified of earwigs
9. I can't whistle
10. I wanted to be a vet until I did my work experience at a vet hospital and watched a post-mortem on a dog
11. I never drink a cup of tea straight away, it has to be lukewarm

Now for my questions from Charlotte...

1. What is your favourite book?
The Lovely Bones or The Memory Keepers Daughter. Both read years before the films came out and both tainted by the films

2. Who would you have play you in your life story?
Natalie Portman. I look nothing like her but I adore everything she does

3. Heels or flats?
Flats. Unless I'm out without my (5ft 5) husband when I slip on my highest pair of heels. Then fall over.

4. Describe yourself in six words before becoming a Mama.
Ambitious, materialistic, carefree, sociable, impatient, tidy (3 of these still hold true)

5. Do you have any religious beliefs?
Nope.

6. If you could be anything, what would you be?
A cat. They sleep all day for crying out loud!

7. What makes you cringe?
Grown-ups talking baby talk. To grown-ups.

8. Do you have a quote you live by?
Follow your dreams. Not a quote so much as a philosophy I live by. Nothing is out of reach.

9. What is your biggest fear?
Losing my children, and flying. Let's not talk about what the thought of getting on a plane with my children does to me.

10. Your favourite place in the world is?
Wow, that's hard. Don't know if it's my ultimate favourite but Aviemore in Scotland is up there. Although the landscape is stunning, it's the memories which make it beautiful.

11. What makes your heart flutter?
A spontaneous kiss from someone I love.

Now my questions for Born in 2011, More Than Toast, and Red Boots

1. If you hadn't given your child(ren) the names you did, what would they have been called?
2. What's the funniest thing you've done whilst drunk?
3. What's your guilty pleasure?
4. What did you want to be when you were little?
5. What's your favourite feature about yourself?
6. When was the last time you cried?
7. What were you doing when you were 20?
8. If you won the lottery, what would be your first 3 purchases?
9. What's the best present you've ever received?
10. What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you?
11. What was your best job?

No comments:

Post a Comment